- I am lucky because I have been involved in this young woman’s life for over 4 years.
- I am lucky because she allows me to know her — the real her.
- I am lucky to be able to point my lens in her direction almost anytime … she doesn’t mind. And she knows how to drop the mask and be herself. And she lets me see that. And record that part of her.
- I am lucky to have been able to photograph her belly three times now. And the babies. And toddlers.
- And finally I am lucky to watch healing happen in the heart a girl who was so wounded … and to see her find a partner who cherishes her, who is a good papa, who is gentle and funny and real.
Here’s a peek at some of the images my lens captured today. Check back for more. We’re still in the stage of choosing which ones we like best.
What beautiful photos Maureen! Nice assortment! I really like the profile. What a beautiful young woman!
Comments are closed.