Home is Where the Art Is
Whether you are furnishing your home with one-of-a-kind necessities, looking for something cool and unusual to give to a loved one, or trying to find the perfect Mother’s Day gift, you’ll find a variety of unique, affordable wood art at this exhibit.
Opening Reception Friday April 4th 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm. Please join us to meet the artists!
Gallery location: 335 North Last Chance Gulch, Helena, Montana. (between the Painted Pot and the Turman-Larison Contemporary.)
Exhibit: Home is Where the Art Is will be open from April 4th through May 7th, just before Mother’s Day. Come to the opening reception April 4th or come early in the month, to get first pick of the exhibit.
- Sushi plates and chopstick sets made of domestic hardwoods
- Hand mirrors
- Live-edge bread and cheese boards
- Turned bowls and lidded containers
- Walnut stemmed wine glasses and maple tray
- Shaker boxes
- Jewelry boxes
- A small four-legged cabinet
- Gourd bowls
- Hand-carved hardwood spoons and spatulas
- Bistro table and stools
- and much more