Saturday Smoothies: Raspberry Lemon Lurch!
Lurch? Why call this smoothie a Lurch? Because. It’s so good that you will be lurching around with pleasure while you drink it, or immediately afterwards. Like. A. Zombie. A satisfied. Zombie. So, try it and get your lurch on!
Raspberry Lemon Lurch
- 1 whole lemon, frozen then sliced
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tray of ice or frozen coconut milk
- 1 cup or more coconut milk or pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned
- 1 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 tsp raspberry flavoring
- Sweetener of your choice (agave, honey, sugar, etc) is optional. We didn’t sweeten ours, but some like less tang, more sweetness.
- Add some gin or vodka, if you want to make a delicious summer cocktail!
- Add all ingredients to blender and pulse til smooth.
- Adjust the taste to your liking. Add sweetener, raspberry flavoring, vanilla if you want … more or less coconut milk til it’s to the consistency you like. You can also use almond milk, juice, or water instead of coconut milk. I think if I were adding gin or vodka to make a cocktail, I would use water instead of coconut milk.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and/or fresh raspberries.